Friday, December 3, 2010

My take on HP7 - Part 1

For one of those not very avid fiction readers like me, Harry Potter series was one I could just not miss. During my holiday time of 8th, accidently came across Harry potter and Prisoner of Azkhaban. Though the third part wasn't particularly gripping, it definitely created the curiosity to read the previous two books. It was only after the fourth part "Harry potter and Goblet of fire" came out, that I became ardent HP fan. Then I went on to catch all the previous movies that had been made in the series and the succeeding ones in the first week itself invariably :)
Image via Wikipedia


Moving on to the latest release from the series, taking the film in two part with importance given to picturising the movie very close to the book was one of the greatest tribute that can be given to Madam J.K.Rowling and fanatic Potter fans like me. Right from the part of moving Harry to "The Burrow" (Weasleys home), every minute detail was given full care by Director David Yates. Acting of Richard Fienes (Voldemort) really resembled the true nature of the character. Cinematographer,cameraman and other animation technicians deserve a great round of applause. The picturisation of "The tale of Two Brothers" on how the Deathly Hallows were created as a cartoon was really different.

On the prime characters, Harry was gr8 as usual, Ron put up a good show and Hermoine - I have no words :P :)

Just can't wait for the second part to be released. The icing on the cake would be that its on 3D :):):)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment